At Marbio.co.uk, we believe that guest blogging is a great way to share ideas and create a community of readers and contributors with similar interests. So we have decided to offer a platform where both beginners and pros can share ideas, industry news, latest trends, and so forth.
In our opinion guest posting is a win-win situation for us as the host and anyone who would like to submit a guest post. We get an interesting post on the site, and you get SEO benefits and your content will reach readers who otherwise may not have found your work.
How to Submit an Article to Marbio
Submitting an article to Marbio is very straightforward, as all you have to do is attach it to an email. Write your article in a word processing document with the hyperlink(s) intact and email it to email@example.com. But before doing so, please make sure you have followed the guidelines as failure to do so could mean your post is rejected.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Your article submission must be unique and not previously published online.
- The content must be written on a topic interesting to an audience interested in home decor, DIY projects, home furnishing trends, etc.
- Please check for grammar errors and spelling before sending. We may correct small errors before publishing, but if your article is filled with errors, we’ll have to reject it.
- Posts should be at least 700 words in length and preferably include at least one photograph.
- Free posts are allowed an outbound link in an author bio. Paid submissions can include two links anywhere within the article.
- Contributor content must not be plagiarised in any shape or form.
We will publish all posts that stick to the above guidelines within 14 working days. If you want your post published quickly we offer a service with an admin fee of $30. This includes editing your article if necessary, and it will be posted within one working day. You can include two outbound links in a paid submission.
If you want to use our free guest post option, attach your article to an email, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are paying an admin fee, send an email with “Paid Guest Post” in the subject line, and we’ll send you a PayPal address for payment.